Help reading a pattern

help!!!
I started a knitting project 2 weeks ago Woman/Man boyfriend jacket but I got confused with the pattern. 1st row - knit; 2nd row P1K1B -last 2 rows form patt. work a further 149 rows patt(ending with a knit row) .
Shape raglan armholes: 1st row - Patt5, turn , patt 5, break off yarn, slip these 5 sts onto a thread for raglan band, rejoin yarn to rem sts, patt to end. ----- anyone explain please ???

Welcome!
Repeat the 2 pattern rows, ending after having completed a knit row (row 1). On the next row, work 5sts in pattern (P1, K1B) turn as you would at the end of a row, work in pattern (knit sts) over those same 5sts, cut the yarn leaving a 4-6 inch tail, place the 5sts on a holder or scrap yarn. Rejoin a new end of yarn and continue knitting the rest of the row. These held sts should be at the armhole edge of the piece.

Can you give us a link to the pattern? I couldn’t find a raglan boyfriend jacket.

Thanks heaps :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:
I actually got the pattern from the Patons book 1295 which I bought from Lincraft several months ago. I thought it was easy but as I go along with the pattern it just got confusing