Help please

My pattern calls for twisted knit and purl sts. Not sure how to do this?

Please tell us the name of the pattern and give a link if possible. Even if it’s in a book a name will help so we can see it. Don’t post the pattern here due to copyright issues.

I am knitting a twisted Knit & purl stitch pattern at this time, it is knit and purled in the back of the stitch. hope this helps.

Thank you!