Help please with Yukon Leaves sock pattern

[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=black]I’m knitting the Yukon Leaves sock pattern, but instead of casting on 60 stitches, I’m doing 64 to fit a larger foot. I’ve done the heel flap and am ready to do the band shaping and turning the heel. The pattern reads: [/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Begin Band Shaping: [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Row 1: Sl 1, K10, [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]K2[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] tog, K4, SSK, K11[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Rows 2, 4, 6, 8: Sl 1, Purl across[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Row 3: Sl 1, K9, [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]K2[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] tog, K4, SSK, K10[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Row 5: Sl 1, K8, [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]K2[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] tog, K4, SSK, K9[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Row 7: Sl 1, K7, [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]K2[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] tog, K4, SSK, K8[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]22 stitches remain.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Turn Heel as follows:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Row 1: Sl 1, K12 sts, SSK, turn[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Row 2: Sl 1, P6 sts, P2 tog, turn[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Row 3: Sl 1, K6, SSK, turn[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Row 4: Sl 1, P6, P2 tog, turn[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Repeat rows 3 and 4, until 6 stitches remain. End with a purl row. [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=black]This is assuming that you’re knitting with 60 stitches instead of 64, so my question is whether my first row of band shaping should be [FONT=Arial]Sl 1, K 11, [/FONT][FONT=Arial]K2[/FONT][FONT=Arial] tog, K4, SSK, K12, and the first row of turning the heel SL 1, K14, SSK, turn? [/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
[/FONT][/COLOR]

I would follow the pattern and use 30 stitches for the heel and keep 34 for the pattern. It shouldn’t make that big a difference and simplifies the heel process for you. When it comes time to decrease for the toe you could slip 1 stitch each from needles 2 and 3 onto needles 1 and 4 for symetry in the decreases.

Thank you so much for your answer. I’ll go work on it now!