Help - pattern confusing

I am trying to understand this:

WORK THREE MORE ROWS AND START BINDING OFF FOR THE SHOULDERS. FOR EACH SHOULDER BIND OFF AT THE START OF EACH ROW AS FOLLOWS: 4STS 4X, 3STS 3X.
AT THE SAME TIME, AS SOON AS THERE ARE 29 STITCHES LEFT ON THE NEEDLE BIND OFF THE MIDDLE 5 STS AND THEN BIND OFF 3 STS. EVERY 2ND NEEDLE (1X). CONTINUE KNITTING BOTH SHOULDERS AND CAST OFF WHEN ALL DECREASES ARE DONE.

So my questions are:

Are the 3 rows at the beginning worked evenly?

Am I binding off 4sts first 4 times, and THEN 3 stitches 3 times to get a raglan decrease?
When I graph this out, I am coming up with 35 stitches left on my needle to start decreasing for the neck - not 29.

What am I not getting? This is a Dutch pattern and pretty unclear.
On Ravelry it is Loranne -

Any help would be appreciated…

The first three rows should be even
When you bind off four stitches on four rows, yes, you will have eight stitches off each side and they’ll be even.
If you bind off three stitches, then three stitches, apparently you end up with 29 at that point. “Every second needle” sounds like it’s worked on double points, but it would make more sense to see it as five stitches bound off with the shoulders worked separately from there and three stitches bound off on the beginning of the next row to even out the shoulders. You’re right, it’s awkwardly translated.

How many sts are you starting out with at the “work 3 rows even” point?

I think I got it figured out - with decreases of 4 and 3 per sleeve -
which means starting out with 61 stitches and (8) x 4 decreases would get me to 29. But now the pattern says to BIND OFF 3 STS EVERY 2ND NEEDLE (1X) - what’s a 2nd needle? Yikes! Might they be referring to the second shoulder? This is the hardest (easy) pattern I have ever worked on!

Yup, bind off 4x4 per shoulder, then 3x3. Ignore the 2nd needle comment. I have a feeling that’s a feature of the translation (every 2nd row??).
If you bind off 4x4 on each shoulder, that’s 32sts bound off total and starting with 61sts will leave you with 29. So at that point, bind off the center 5sts. On the next row, bind off 3sts at the neck edge on one side and on the following row, on the other neck edge.

You’re the best - thanks so much!