Help needed! confusing pattern instruction

I am following a pattern for a cardigan and so far has been fairly straightforward :knitting: with pattern telling me ‘ending ws row’ which I understand. However I have now come to an instruction to ‘Work 1 row, ending AFTER a ws row’ does this just mean the same thing as ending ws row :hair: please help!!!

Can you link to the pattern?

owever I have now come to an instruction to ‘Work 1 row, ending AFTER a ws row’ does this just mean the same thing as ending ws row

Yeah, I think it does. Is this instruction some time after the previous one where you’ve done some more rows?

cannot find a link to the pattern. The pattern is knitted Scallop Trim Cardigan in Twilleys of stamford freedom spirit leaflet no 9081

The pattern reads :- cont straight until Left Front measures 13cm, ending with a ws row.
Inc 1 st at begof next and every foll 6th row until there are 52sts.
work 1 row, ending after a ws row.

That makes sense. The incs are done on the RS rows, so after you have 52 sts, work another WS row and start the next section with a RS row.

Is this it? http://www.knitting-sootie.co.uk/twilleys-dk-scallop-trim-cardigan-knit-pattern----w-9081-3333-p.asp That’s really cute. I don’t find a way to see the pattern.

thank you so much. I started to doubt myself with the pattern changing in terminology :happydance:

Yup thats the one! all set now hopefully no more problems (fingers crossed).