Help me find this pattern!

Hello folks, knitters, wonderful friends of mine!

I was browsing the internet a while ago and found this knitblogger who had posted the pattern for when she knitted a mumu for her cat. I thought it was cute then, now I really need to find it again (I’m googling like crazy!) because, and you’re not going to believe this, but there is a costumed pet parade going on in my town for Mardi Gras, and I want to make mumus for our guinea pigs. Our MALE guinea pigs. They’re guinea pigs, they’re used to this sort of thing.

Anyways, I wanted to look at that pattern and get some tips for it because the parade is in less than two weeks and I have to get cracking!!! Anyone know where I can find this?

Is it this one???

LOL I can’t wait to see your guinea all dressed up…Is this it?

:muah: :muah: :muah: YES!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

You guys are the bestest!!! Thank you all so much!!!

Had you seen this before?

Here’s how the girl made up the pattern for the guinea pig dress rebecca mentioned!

1. Measure your guinea pig.
    There are five key measurements that determine a good fit
    (see pic.1):

• From neck to “tail” (#1).
    • Around neck - at midway up the neck (#2).
    • Chest between front legs (#3).
    • From neck to underarm (#4).
    • Chest - around the widest part of the chest (#5).
  2. Write down all measurements. And make a real-size paper detail

3. Using the needles you have chosen for your weight yarn, make 10cm x 10cm examples of your knitting:

• of your chosen pattern stitch and determine the st and row gauge;
  • or in stockinette stitch, or in your chosen pattern stitch.

Okay, that site wouldn’t get you to the pattern bc it’s so old, however I found someone on Craftster that happened to have a pattern in archive, but it’s going to take a while to download, so, if you want to try again, have a look here. It’s very cute, as a matter of fact, I was going to try to adapt the same dress for Sally one day but haven’t gotten around to doing so…enjoy.

That guinea pig dress is so cute! Thanks, y’all, for the other option. I’ll measure them and probably cast on tomorrow, I’ll let you know what I decide to do (and yes there will be pictures!!!)!