Help me clean out my stash!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Hi everyone![/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]I haven’t posted on the forum in a while, so some of you may not remember me. I’m back! Anyway, I am cleaning out some of my stash, because it is taking over my closet, and I just do not have time to knit right now. Here is a list of what I have for sale, and the prices. They are all full skeins unless otherwise noted. Here is the link to my photobucke album, so you can see what the yarns look like: http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff161/knittyvwgirl/ I am negotiable on the prices, and will gladly combine shipping. You can pay me through PayPal, just let me know what you are interested in. It is coming from a smoke and pet free home. Here’s what I’ve got:[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]*3 balls of Debbie Bliss Merino DK, colors 2256044 (light plum), 225605 (bright violet), and 225606 (lavender) sold as a set. 110m/50g each. $10 for all 3[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]*Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Sport, color Lorikeet #103, 200 yards. Already rolled into a ball for you! $5 SOLD[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]*Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Sport, color Iris Garden # 12, 200 yards. Rolled into a ball also. $5 SOLD[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]*Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Sock, color Grey’s Corner # 44, 215 yards. Also rolled into a ball. $5 SOLD[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]*Crystal Palace Raggedy, color 2177, light plum color. 56 yards. $2[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]*Jo Sharp Silkroad Tweed, color Russett #113, 104 yards. $4[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]*Paton’s Kroy Sock Yarn, color Kool Stripes. 192 yards. $3 SOLD[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]*Trekking XXL, color 115, black, grey and purple. 459 yards. $6 SOLD[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]*Magic Stripes Sock Yarn, color Sea Blue Pattern. 330 yards. $3 SOLD[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]*Magic Stripes Sock Yarn, color Purple Pattern. 330 yards. $3 SOLD[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]*Jaeger Trinity, color # 435 (lilac), 218 yards. $3[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]*Trekking XXL color 05, 459 yards. I have about 2 inches of a sock started with this, but can be frogged and restarted. $8 SOLD[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]*Opal Petticoat Sock Yarn, color #02, 425m. $8 SOLD[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]*Berroco Softwist, color 9471 (dark sage green) equal to 3 skeins, rolled into balls. 100 yds each. $8 for all 3. SOLD[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]*Noro Silk Garden, color 82, 50g/100m. $5 SOLD[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]*Lion Brand Suede, one in the color coffee , one in mocha (I think I used a small amount of each of these, but not much at all.) Also included is a skein of LB Chenille, in the color mocha. It hasn’t been used. $8 for all.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]*Lion Brand Jiffy Thick & Quick, color # 207 (Green Mountains) 84 yds. $3[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Let me know if you are interested in any of these yarns! Shipping costs will vary depending on where you are, but I’ll send it the cheapest way possible. Contact me either through the forum, or my e-mail, yellow_vw_beetle@hotmail.com[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Thanks![/SIZE][/FONT]

Danielle, I sent you a PM and an e mail.

I e-mailed you!!!

emailed you

Just sent you an email.

Thank you all for your interest in the yarns! I think I have responded to everyone’s e-mails. As soon as I hear back from everyone, I’ll update this post and let you all know what’s left.
Thanks!

Pm’ed you about the Trekking!
~ Chelsea

PM’d you!

Danielle - got my yarns today! thank you thank you!

[B]Cheryl,

I watched the You Tube you posted. [U]Way To Go.[/U] Now I know who KEMP is. I always wonder who the person is I am talking to on-line.

You sure can knit in a SUV.

[/B]