Help: Cable pattern issue for gloves!

I have found a knitting pattern for some fingerless gloves with a large cable braid in it. But the pattern only gives the instructions for the cable to twist in one direction and my OCD just can’t let me do knit the matching glove without reserving the cable pattern. I thought that once I had got the first glove finished, I would have figured out how to reverse the twist but I just can’t figure it out !!! Can anyone out there help me as I really don’t want to frog this project ?!?

The original cable instruction for the ‘left’ glove was:
First twist: K19, P2, K8, move 8stitches to the back, K8, move 8stitches back in line and knit, P2, K19
Second twist: K19, P2, move 8stitches to the front, K8, move 8stitches back in line and knit, K8, P2, K19

So would the ‘right’ glove instruction be:
First twist: K19, P2, move 8stitches to the front, K8, move 8stitches back in line and knit, K8, P2, K19
Second twist: K19, P2, move 8stitches to the back, K8, move 8stitches back in line and knit, K8, P2, K19

Or would it be just the same instructions as the ‘left’ glove but doing the second twist instructions first and then the first twist instructions second:
First twist: K19, P2, move 8stitches to the front, K8, move 8stitches back in line and knit, K8, P2, K19
Second twist: K19, P2, K8, move 8stitches to the back, K8, move 8stitches back in line and knit, P2, K19

Or have I got it totally wrong and should be doing something else ?!?
Thanks loads for your help in advance !!!

Do you have a picture of the finished glove? It would help if I could see it.

I also realised I made a typo in the instrustions so I have corrected them too…

What I am hoping to achieve is the mirror twist to this one I have mocked in the second picture…
Does this help at all ?!?

Very nice knitting and pretty pattern.
Your second alternative looks like the way to reverse the shaping:
Second twist: K19, P2, K8, move 8stitches to the back, K8, move 8stitches back in line and knit, P2, K19

Yes. Just reverse the first and second twists and it should come out mirror image. From the first instructions you gave I was picturing two side-by-side cables. Now that I see it’s a braided cable it’s a whole different story.

Thank you all for your help (and complements)!
It looks like I have a bit more wool spare than I originally thought so once I have finished making the first glove longer, I will get onto the second one and give you an update!