Hello friends!

Great to see you back Ingrid, it has been to long to see your advice. Welcome back :waving:

So should we start callin you Mrs. Cotter then?

:waving:

Maybe they just like seeing your Avatar. It is quite unique, you know.
:roflhard:

Oh, sorry, I though you were Jan and I just though it has been such a long time since I picked on her. I guess the message count confused me. :wink:

I wasn’t here yet when you left off, but found your posts in older threads and heard your name around. The things I read from you now are real good input and insight. So it is great that you are back!

some newb’s comment

So glad you’re back!

Knitaholic:happydance:

You’re dating yourself, hon!

me too.:teehee:

:stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:

I’ve noticed that you’ve been an active and helpful participant, too! Welcome (if a little late).

Hi!
thanks, I just pass on what I can, but I haven’t had any time to build a reputation yet, I guess :slight_smile:
We have crossed paths a few times in the last few days so: I am happy you noticed me, and I will now take aim for your post-count, since that seems to be the bench mark :roflhard: :roflhard: as if I had any chance of catching up!!! :roflhard: :roflhard:

Hyper you’ll have to start making shorter posts if you ever hope to catch up to us… mwahahaha! :lol:

Ha!

Hahaha! I’ve missed you, Jack…you goof!:lol:

Welcome back Ingrid!! :muah:

Oh hai, sheep person!

Hey Ho Ingrid! Glad you’re back!

After yet another absence, I’m back again. My husband was in PT rehab for a bad leg and took the laptop with him. FINALLY I’m back on line!:cheering: Time to catch up…

Yay Ingrid’s back…!

:happydance:

:heart: :muah: :heart:

So good to see you !!!

The Ingrid’s back and there’s going to be trouble,
Hey la, hey la, the Ingrid’s back.

Oh, it thought it was karaoke night on kh.