Heels using wrapped stitches HELP!

:heart: I am knitting a pair of socks using silver’s sock class with one circular needle, two socks.
Everything is going really good, until I got to the heel part.
I’ve never did ‘wrap’ stitches before and I need to know if when I am knitting the heels, wrapping the stitches, do I knit across to the last stitch, wrap it, turn and purl across to the last stitch, wrap, turn then knit to the second to the last stitch, wrap, turn, purl to second to the last stitch, wrap, turn
THEN do I continue to wrap the second to the last stitches or do I then wrap the THIRD to the last stitch, then the FOURTH to the last etc. ?
This probably seems like a REALLY dumb question, but the yarn I’m using is so skinny and it separates so easy and it’s a really dark brown so I cant even tell if a stitch is wrapped or not!
I thinking I would go to the second to the last then third, then fourth, then fifth, until I wrap the number of stitches I"m suppose to. right?
I hope this makes sense.
THANK YOU for ANY help regarding making sock heels with wrapped stitches,
sue :heart:

“I thinking I would go to the second to the last then third, then fourth, then fifth, until I wrap the number of stitches I"m suppose to. right?” This is correct…you’re only wrapping each stitch once at this point.

Thank you. I finished the heel part and it all worked out in the end. It was kind of confusing though because of the type of yarn I am using: very hard to actually see the little yarn wraps.
I sure am learning a lot from this project. It’s the first time doing 2 socks at once on circ.s and first time doing those wrap stitches and short rows. AND first time casting on with that figure 8 way!
THANX again, :muah:
luv,sue