Heather's Journey to the Perfect Sweater

So its been almost 6 months since I started knitting. Geez time is just flying.

I did manage to get the bag almost finished. I still need to do the handles.

I started working on a striped shirt for my brother’s gf. I had almost finally finished the front piece, when I realized that all of my little tiny boo boos had finally amounted to one gigantic boo boo. So I tore it all apart. I got brave and decided to to do it in the round instead of flat. Again I kept making mistakes, and eventually just gave up on it entirely. I then stupidly stopped knitting for a long time.

I’ve just picked up my needles again yesterday, when I realized I only have 6 months until Christmas and so many things that should be done.

I’m now using one of the three colours from the stiped shirt for a different tank top. I’ve only got about 2 inches done so far & I’m hoping to have it finished by the end of the month so I can wear it on my vacation.

The other 2 are going to end up being legwarmers for my brother’s gf. Hopefully I can at least get one pair done by Christmas. And of course, I really need to get started on that dang sweater for the bf. I finally picked a pattern and now I get to go yarn shopping. :slight_smile:

And one of my best friends is now pregnant. Her baby shower is going to be in August. I’m going to attempt making a teddy bear for her little one.

Ugh, I’m going to be so busy :knitting: