Having trouble with reversing a pattern

[COLOR=blue]The pattern I am working on is a vest pretty simple pattern until they say work the right front to correspond with the left… here is the pattern:[/COLOR]

[I]LEFT FRONT[/I]
[I]Cast on 32 (35, 38, 41, 44, 47) sts. Work 5 rows in Garter st. [B]Next row (WS)[/B] Work 5 sts in Garter st, work in St st to last 3 sts, work 3 sts in Garter st. Cont in this way for 18 rows from beg. Work 2 rows even in St st, keeping 5 sts in Garter st at front opening edge for placket. [B]Next row (RS)[/B] K 1, ssk, k to end - 31 (34, 37, 40, 43, 46) sts. Cont in St St keeping 5 sts at neck edge in Garter St until piece measures 14 (14, 13½, 13½, 13, 13)" from beg. End with WS completed. [B]Armhole and V-neck shaping (RS)[/B] Work in Garter st only. Bind off 3 (3, 4, 5, 5, 5) sts at beg of next row, k to last 7 sts, k2tog, k 5. Work one row even. [B]Next row (RS)[/B] Slip 1, k 1, ssk, k to last 7 sts, k2tog, k 5. Repeat dec at neck edge every other row 1 (0, 1, 1, 0, 0) time more, then every 4th row 9 (10, 10, 10, 12, 12) times more. AT SAME TIME, repeat dec at armhole edge every other row 5 (7, 7, 8, 10, 12) times more - 10 (11, 12, 13, 13, 14) sts. Work even as established until armhole measures 8 (8½, 9, 9½, 10, 10½)"], ending after a WS row. Bind off all sts.[/I]
[B][I]RIGHT FRONT[/I][/B]
[I]Work to correspond to left front, reversing all shaping. At beg of armhole and V-neck shaping [B]make 1 buttonhole at placket as follows (RS)[/B] Work 1 st, k2tog, yo, work 2 sts, k across.[/I]

[COLOR=blue]I am not sure how to do this? Do I turn everything around or do I just do the shaping different?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Thank you for your time,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Michelle[/COLOR]

You do the shaping differently. On the left front, you BO and decrease on the RS rows, on the right, you’ll do it on the WS rows.

You just reverse the shaping so that you’re decreasing at the neck edge and armhole edge of the right front as you would wear it.

Your bind-offs will still have to be at the beginning of the row, but you’ll do them with the wrong side facing.