Have you seen the Eris Cardigan/Pullover

OMG! I bought the pattern and can’t wait to start on the pullover.

http://www.girlfromauntie.com/patterns/shop/eris/detail.php

I.
Must.
Knit.
FASTER.

Wow! That is pretty! Can’t wait to see your finished version. :smiley:

Do you know what yarn you’re using?

Part of me wants to make it in green since I’m a green junkie, but I think that I’ll end up using this yarn because it seems to be screaming out for this pattern.

I saw that pattern on the knitty site. It’s beautiful, and that yarn will be perfect!

that’s gonna be GAWGEOUS!

closed loop cables worked simultaneously with short row shaping while picking up stitches at the hem???

:shock:

good luck!

I was just looking at the rogue hooded pullover yesterday! I think I’m gonna order that pattern. Might have to get the cardigan too. They are SWEEEET!!

lots of cuss words are in my head right now.

Um… why??

I bought them. And gave my printer a workout. Rogue is 19 pages long. Eris is 40 PAGES!! :shock:

Um… why??

I bought them. And gave my printer a workout. Rogue is 19 pages long. Eris is 40 PAGES!! :shock:[/quote]

40 pages!!! :shock:

CRIKEY!!! :shock:

My DH wants me to knit up Rogue because he likes the cables but the instructions are in charts only! I’m not quite there yet but I hope to be in the next 6 months or so.

Silver - Let me know how that 19 page pattern treats you!

I’ll let you know, but it’s not gonna be for a while still. There’s too many things on my to-knit list! sigh

Silver,

You must knit the Eris first so when I start it I’ll have someone who can answer my questions. I’m going to do the pullover version because I’m about 50% done with the Ribby Cardi and I don’t need another zippered cardigan.

I love the Rogue Hooded Pullover, too, but I’m resisting. Besides, after printing out the Eris, I think my printer may go on strike if I don’t give it a rest.

I purchased Rogue a while back, but have not gotten around to knitting it yet, and I am really wondering about buying Erin. They are beautiful, but I must admit I am intimidated.

I’m about a third of the way through with Rogue, and I will do both versions of Eris sometime this winter. I would have Rogue finished, but other projects kept interrupting me.

And even though her patterns are long page wise, her instructions are VERY well written with a lot of detail, so even what might seem extremely complicated just clicks. I wouldn’t call myself experienced by any means, nor my cables all that, but, my Rogue (as it comes along) looks just like the ones on her site.

:shock: OMG - that’s so pretty. I’m feeling all knit’spired … aka … INSPIRED TO KNIT … MORE … :XX:

Oh I love that montra…

I …
Must …
Knit …
Faster …
panting

Lots of girls are doing Eris over on KR, too…40 pages…WOW, but it is my understanding that it’s very detailed and also has several sizes as well as a couple of versions…the ‘very detailed’ is the most excellent part!