Have a Question regarding a Baby Sweater

Hi All,

I have done a toddler sweater that I have 90% completed , still need to put the buttons on and i think i still need to do something with the collar. can Someone give me some advice. Now i am doing this for a lady at a yarn store, and they wanted a basic cardigan for a little girl. now i have a pattern but really dont know what book it came from . the owner of the yarn store gave me copies of what she wanted me to do except that she didn’t want no hood. please check out my blog to see it … http://therese-guzman.blogspot.com/

let me know what you think

you could bind off and maybe add i-cord for finishing… :shrug: very pretty sweater though :smiley:

Thank you for your response …

I fixed your link. :slight_smile:

So you want to do something different with the neck? Maybe you could add a collar? Or some crochet edging? That would be cute. :slight_smile:

Thank you Jan, i really don’t know … they wanted a basic cardigan … didn’t say anything about a collar … maybe i should crochet around it … to keep it round … last night i just finished putting the buttons on’s … looks cute now … but still need to do something with the collar … maybe i should single crochet around the collar … hmmm …

Thank you Jan, i really don’t know … they wanted a basic cardigan … didn’t say anything about a collar … maybe i should crochet around it … to keep it round … last night i just finished putting the buttons on’s … looks cute now … but still need to do something with the collar … maybe i should single crochet around the collar … hmmm …

I think single crochet would look cute. You could also ask them what they’d prefer.

Thank you Jan, Today at lunch went to the yarn store … she agreed with the single crochet edging at the collar … they don’t want nothing too big … so i will do a row or two … … now i have to do a rolled up brim hat for a 20 year old … and the yarn i am using is Peter Pan “wendy” Velvet Touch … powder pink … will take a Finished picture and up load to my blog when the collar is done

thank you for all your help :notworthy: