Hat for Hubby and Set for Twins

A couple of recent FO’s here. I knit the hat for my hubby. It is the Jacques Cousteu Hat found here. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/jacques-cousteau-hat I knit it with some LionBrand Jiffy yarn that was in my stash. He loves to ice fish, and I think this hat will keep his ears nice and warm :slight_smile:

I knit a “pair” of the No Gauge Hat and Booties from the book Blanket, Hats and Booties to Knit and Crochet by Kristin Spurkland, for a friend who just had twin girls. The picture isn’t very good as I had to take it using my cell camera. The set on the left was knit in LionBrand Cotton Ease in a dark pinkish purple and with the contrast color a kind of celery green, and the set on the right was Vanna’s choice acrylic, in a medium pink with a dark blue contrast (leftover yarn from another project…not exactly sure what it is!)

I love them! My daughter would love the little ones!

Beautiful!! You hubby’s hat turned out wonderful! Love that pattern!! The set for the twins is adorable!! Great job!

Those turned out really well! Love how your DH’s hat looks from the top - neat!

Such nice work! Great hats! Great family!

I love the top on the Costeau hat! Those baby hats and booties are just too cute! They all look great!