Hat and Juju!

If anyone remembers, Jan made a very cute baby hat, and I wanted to make an adult version of it. Well, here it is along with my bad juju!

Bad Juju

Hat

Better view of the bow

Too cute…love them both :wink:

Lovely!!! The hat is beautiful, and I love the Ju Ju!! :happydance: :happydance:

Cuuuuuutteeee!!! I"m glad you liked it!! That’s a huge i-cord you made for it! :shock: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Cute–all 3 of ya!

:cheering: :inlove: :happydance: YAY JENELLE!!! :happydance: :inlove: :cheering:

It’s adorable!! :inlove: :inlove:

Nice work! :slight_smile:

Is the juju a free pattern? Or did you make it up? I love it. :slight_smile:

Those are soooo cute, I love 'em!

:cheering: :cheering:

Here’s the pattern she used for JuJu, Friskums! :smiley:

Thanks everyone. :slight_smile:

If anyone wants to make the hat, I could post the pattern.

Thanks for the link :thumbsup:

Cute! The hat looks so cute on you!

That’s cute Jenelle…bless you for taking the time to make that huge i-cord…I HATE i-cords!! It looks great!

It wasn’t really an I-cord. I cast on 2 stitches, increased 2 stitches for a total of four, and then did a Knit 1, slip 1 across the 4 stitches. I actually HATE I-cords too… but that goes a lot quicker for me. It’s better if you have interchangeable needles too. :lol: Just don’t use a cord to connect them.

Very cute Jenelle! BTW, how’s your kitty doing?

Great job Jenelle!

Thanks!

Both very nice! I might have to make one of those JuJu’s for my daughter. Her name is Julia, but we call her JuJu… :lol:

go for it!

The only thing I hated about the whole project was having to knit it on such small needles. :rollseyes:

Neato hat and cool juju doll :devil: