Has anyone heard from AMY!?!?

I can’t wait any longer to hear how it went!! Has anyone heard from her???

How’s her poison ivy doing?? How did she do?? How’s Marnie doing…So many questions I have :slight_smile:

TIA to anyone in the know.

I haven’t, but I am wondering the same thing! I wanna hear everything :slight_smile: :happydance:

POISON IVY?! I didn’t know that she had poison ivy, did she have it before taping :shock: ?!..that’s what cover up makeup is for if she did!
I was just wondering about them, too!! I bet they are having ‘girl’ time and have FORGOTTEN all about us, as we sit @ our computers impatiently waiting the HEAR THE NEWS!!! I’m so excited :cheering: :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: I can harldy wait to hear :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:
Boy…aren’t they just too :sunglasses: cool :sunglasses: ?!

She just left for CA on Monday morning…so maybe she’s not back yet?

It seems to me she said the taping was going to be on a Thursday, and

THAT’S TODAY! :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering:

So, hopefully we’ll hear all the details soon! :thumbsup:

Mary

:heart: I saw Amy briefly and she looked great and reports a wonderful shoot. Her producer told me she LOVED working with Amy.

Thats good news.
By the way how’d your taping go Marnie? One of the knitsters for your show was a knitster with me last week. Her name was Kristin. Did you get to meet her?

That’s wonderful…and how did YOUR SHOOT go, Marnie? We must have the details :wink:

check out my bloggy post today
http://marniemaclean.com/words/words/html

It went really well, though I’m still pretty beat from it. My shoot was yesterday and I’m also a knitster for Shannon Okey’s show (2 blog posts back) and the best part is, my little Panda girl is in her episode.
:thumbsup:

All sounds very exciting :cheering: :cheering:
I’m off to read your blog, you busy :XX: , you :wink: !

Amy is back…she made a VERY short post in her blog thread with a promise to post more… We’re all DYIN to hear, I know!!

Off to read Marnie’s bloggy!

great story, great pics Marnie!

Thanks. :slight_smile:
I don’t know how the crew does it 5 days a week 12 hours a day for 3 weeks straight. I think I’d go completely gray, but for a day or two, it’s a great time.

I’m really looking forward to seeing Amy’s pics

I don’t think she is back, but she was going to try to post from CA for us. Guess she didn’t get a chance, wahhhhhh!

Thanks, Marnie!! I am SOOOOO jealous you two got to meet in person!!! I wanted to carry Amy’s bags, but she wouldn’t hear of it!! :rofling: j/k

So glad it went well, Marnie!! And that Panda!!! How ADORABLE is she??? Thanks for all the pictures too – we love them!!

I never made the connection before, but if you used to have her as your avatar, we spoke last year a few times about knitting, I can’t believe I never made the connection before!!

Thanks, Kelly!!! Off to check it out RIGHT NOW!!!

[quote=“SoapDoc”]

So glad it went well, Marnie!! And that Panda!!! How ADORABLE is she??? Thanks for all the pictures too – we love them!!

I never made the connection before, but if you used to have her as your avatar, we spoke last year a few times about knitting, I can’t believe I never made the connection before!![/quote]

Yup, good ol’ Panda, she did a great job. I am so excited she’ll be on tv :smiley:
Thanks for checking out my blogging and sending the happy doggy knitting tving vibe my way

I have a feeling I missed something…
This is what happens when you disappear for a few weeks!

Go read Amy’s blog and you will get the details. The short version is that Amy and Marnie just filmed episodes of the DIY show KNitty Gritty that will likely be aired next season. :thumbsup: