Happy Canada Day

[B][SIZE=6][COLOR=red]HAPPY CANADA DAY!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE=6][/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff0000]To all my fellow Canadians on the board.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Yes, Happy Canada Day!! :muah: My kids are so very excited. We’ll go downtown this afternoon and their big hope is to get Canada flag tattoos! :lol:

HAPPY CANADA DAY! :cheering::muah: We’re planning to go see the evening show and fireworks around the Old Port of Montreal. :happydance:

Happy Canada Day to all the Canadian knitters.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the reminder! I need to call my Father In Law…
Happy Canada Day! I’m not Canadian, but I married one, so does that count? :slight_smile:

Of course it counts, Silver!!! :hug::grin:

Happy Canada Day from a Canadian-by-marriage! :teehee:

I am a naturalized U.S. citizen. My mom was born and raised in Quebec, and my sister and I were both born in Canada (I was born in Newfoundland). Part of my :heart: still belongs with Canada even though I’ve been in the U.S. all of my life. Canada is sooooo beautiful!

[SIZE=5][COLOR=Red]Happy Canada Day

[SIZE=2]I’ve plastered my kids in the canada flag tatoo’s already. It’s only noon here and all I keep hearing “are we going to the fireworks yet”? It’s going to be a long day. [/SIZE]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Happy Canada Day to you all! :slight_smile:

True patriot love in all thy sons (and half-daughters :wink:–only my Dad is Canadian) command!

Happy belated from a Michi-gander!! One of the best times on vacation we ever had was “celebrating” Canada Day in Ottawa. Great Fun!