Happy Birthday, Contiknitter!

No, I’m two years younger than you are.

As for the pics, it’s raining, and I take all my pics outside, so maybe tomorrow. I can’t wait to start on KnitPick’s ‘Heirloom Aran’ I’ve been wanting to make it for a long time, now. :cheering: :cheering:

This place really is like an online family, isn’t it.

Sorry it’s a day late :verysad: :pout:

[size=7][color=red]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/color][/size]

:muah: :hug: :happydance: :cheering: :present: :balloons: :lol: :blooby: :yay: :woot: :woohoo: :clink:

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

Sounds like you got some nice presents :cheering:

Happy birthday! Here is cake for you!
:cheering: :mrgreen: :woot: :woohoo: :clink: :yay: :present: :thumbsup: :balloons:
Also, happy pi (3.14) day. My math teacher went nuts.

happy bday!
hope there’s also much

Thanks, guys! We had a big Chicken/Pasta dish, and a huge cake, and it was really fun. Thanks for all your nice comments! Can’t wait to get started with some of the new yarn I got.

hey, happy birthday!!! and yay for knittilicious gifts!!! hope it’s your best year ever!!!

oooo, happy b-day! :present: :balloons: :woohoo: yarn is definitely in order.

Happy birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

:cheering: :balloons: :present: :cheering:

No, I’m two years younger than you are.

As for the pics, it’s raining, and I take all my pics outside, so maybe tomorrow. I can’t wait to start on KnitPick’s ‘Heirloom Aran’ I’ve been wanting to make it for a long time, now. :cheering: :cheering:

This place really is like an online family, isn’t it.[/quote]

younger? seriously? how long have you been knitting? now why all of this time have i been thinking that u were 17? :??

(^now thats a lot of questions! :teehee: )

I’ve been knitting for about 4 years, I don’t know why you thought I was 17 :shrug:

Happy Birthday. It’s still is here on this coast. :cheering: