Had to RIP out & need help:

[color=darkblue]
Whew~!
I was working on the sweater and everything was going along fine when I realized I had GONE too far without changing colors. I had to rip back. I was in the process of decreasing the back of the sweater.
I ripped it back and I have no clue if I have the right amount of stitches on the needle or not.
I think that I should have counted the rows I took off. I was at 48 stitches and I am decreasing one stitch per row.
What do I do know?
Should I just wait until Tuesday and have the teacher look it over? She would probably know by looking if I had the right amount of stitches.
Thanks,
Susie [/color]

I bet you do have the right amount. Even though you’re newish, you’ve done so much stuff in the past month that I’m sure you were able to rip out the rows without losing stitches, right? If you want her to look at it, by all means, but if you don’t want to wait, I say pick up where you are and go forward.

I bet you do have the right amount. Even though you’re newish, you’ve done so much stuff in the past month that I’m sure you were able to rip out the rows without losing stitches, right? If you want her to look at it, by all means, but if you don’t want to wait, I say pick up where you are and go forward.

Are you unsure where you are in relation to the color change?

[color=darkblue]Ingrid,
Ok, thanks for your help.
Not sure what I’ll do.
:slight_smile:
Susie[/color]