Guess where IM posting from!

I CANT BELIEVE IM IN COSTA RICA!!! :happydance:

Just wanted to quickly check in & let you all know that we got here safely. We will spend tonight in the city (Alajuela, a suburb of San Jose) and catch that plane, van & bus tomorrow to the jungle lodge. People, and not just cabbies, drive like MANIACS here! :slight_smile: Its beautiful, humid and rainy. Lots of sounds we’ve never heard before. I doubt we will be checkin in again, but the lovely owner of this hotel happens to offer free internet access to his guests.

I made great progress on my socks on the plane on the way here. :wink: Proving that you can take aluminum circs on international flights. :cheering:

We are going out to a local seafood restaurant tonight. DRINKS!!!

Love and hugs to all…

Oh I’m so jealous. Have fun!

Wow, sounds like a lot of fun!!! :smiley: :smiley:

Vamanos Chica! :happydance:
What a cool trip to be on! You will have to post pics when you return!
I get to go to Disneyland via a trip to Arizona with mommy dearest next week and I plan to bring a project with me on the plane.
Have fun for all of us!!
:cheering:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST!!! I know u r having some fun & :heart: :heart: :heart: ing it…good for you…can’t wait to see the pics!

:happydance: Alright KellyK! How nice to hear from you DURING your trip! I can’t wait to hear all about your trip, and to see pictures! Have fun! Glad you were able to take your circs on the plane! :slight_smile:

YAY!!! I just know you’re going to have a FABULOUS time! Thanks for keeping us updated, no matter how jealous I am … :blush:

:cheering: :cheering: [color=blue]ENJOY!!![/color] :cheering: :cheering:

I would reply to you about your trip but I am too jealous :twisted:

lol

Kelly - I know it’s a big island but if you see an extremely tall Costa Rican guy it might be a friend of mine from college (Juan Carlos Castro Gonzalez). Tell him I said hi!

{{{{{{{{{Kelly}}}}}}}}}}
(That’s a big tight suffocating hug. I’m trying to be nice, but actually I’m very jealous.)

Have a great (and safe) time, and hurry back! :smiley:

come home! i miss you! :verysad:

:balloons: Awe, Hildi… :frowning: please cheer up… we will try and keep you company! :cheering: right everyone? :smiley:

Take lots of pictures!

I’m not at all jealous! I have my own trip to look forward to so nyah nyah!

But I hope you’re having a great time!! Can’t wait to see your pictures!

OH! We just got back from the rainforest to our original hotel in Alajuela. THANKS for thinking of my while Ive been on vacation…I love you all! :heart:

I MISS MY POOCHES!!! :crying: I cant wait to see them tomorrow night. We catch a plane tomorrow (I think that’s Saturday) and wont get in until 11pm.

I miss you all, too!

Will post pics soon!

BIG HUGE HUGS to all of you!

:heart: :heart: :heart: that u r having a :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :happydance: :happydance: BLAST!!! AND…i’m not even :— the :— bit :— jealous :— :mrgreen:
wishing u nothing but :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: fun fun and more fun, for real!!!
can’t wait to see the pics
later
becka

Here’s a link to my Costa Rica pics…

I would suggest clicking on the first pic & then choosing “next” as the slideshow option tends to cut off some of the captioning.

I will be adding more pics in a separate album as soon as we get the disc back from our 35mm cam.

Enjoy! :cheering:

wow kelly thanks for sharing! The pictures are amazing!