Guess what?

EDIT: More wedding pictures can be found here

Yep! The wait is over! We did it! We leave for our honeymoon in the morning.

Haven’t been here in a while, hope everyone’s good. I’m buying yarn for myself for a wedding present. We’re going on a technology-free honeymoon, nothing but the camera and the mp3 player for me to sleep to. Other than that, it’s books and yarn and each other. :smiley:

See ya when I get back! :thumbsup: :inlove: :heart: :happydance: :inlove: :inlove:

Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Have fun on your honeymoon!

Ditto! Congrats!

Best wishes for you guys. :slight_smile: :happydance:

Congratulations! Have a wonderful honeymoon! Cute picture! :balloons: :balloons:

Yes, Congratulations and may :heart: God bless you both. Enjoy yarn shopping for yourself too!!

:cheering: Here’s wishing a you long and happy life together!

Congratulations!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Best wishes to you both!!

Congrats to both of you!
Nikki

My congratulations as well!!! Have a wonderful honeymoon, and all best wishes to you both!!

:cheering: Congrats and hope you both have a wonderful trip

Congrats!

Congratulations and best wishes! Have fun on your honeymoon!

Congratulations!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I wish for you many years of deep love, health and happiness :cheering: :cheering:

Congratulations! May you have many years of happiness together! :heart:

That is a beautiful picture.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:heart: :heart: :heart:
You’re veil is gorgeous! I remember you posted a pic of it when you finished the beading… did your New-DH see it before? I bet he was in awe!
Best wishes on your marriage and hope you two have a relaxing time enjoying each other on your honeymoon!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Congratulations!!! :cheering:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Hooray! And just when I was beginning to wonder where you were!

I wish you a long and happy life together! Hve a great time, and be sure to post lots of PG-13 pics when you get back!

Congratulations!

Best wishes for a long and happy life together.
Linda