Ok, you’re not going to believe this. I broke another freakin’ needle! :evil: :hair::grrr::!!!::-x
I checked the rest of the needles. 2 out of the remaining 3 feel pretty sturdy, but one feels a little too flexible and I know that’s going to be the next one to go!
I wrote back to the seller, who has not had luck getting a response from Lantern Moon, but is attributing it to the holiday. We’ll see. But I asked if I could have 3 needles instead of just the 2. I don’t know what else to do.
I should have just stuck to my clovers. They haven’t let me down yet. And now I’m stuck! I can’t do any more work on my socks until I get my replacements. I’m doing monkey socks, both at the same time on 2 sets of dpns, but the pattern calls to split the stitches over 4 needles, so the 5th is the working needle. I stole the spare needle from my other set, and figured I’d just use it back and forth between the two anyway, but now I need to use all of them to hold my existing stitches. sigh