Great Iced Tea

I just had to share this during the hot summer…
A lady from church made this tea, and everyone loved it! Now I make it at home all the time. It’s so simple. Use equal amounts of Lemon Zinger and Raspberry Zinger (both by Celestial Seasonings), pour near-boiling water over the bags, steep about four minutes, and chill. I use four bags (two of each flavor) with one quart of water. This is such a refreshing, fruity drink. And it’s herbal, so no caffeine…also no calories! Give it a try, and let me know what you think!
:slight_smile:

I love iced tea so I’ll be sure to give this a try!

I drink iced tea every morning instead of coffee. I’ll try this! Sounds like a good idea to go with dinner!

That sounds yummy! Its like my fave summer drink from Starbucks, the passion iced tea lemonade…very good.

Ooooh. DH LOVES the raspberry zinger. Ill try this!

Thanks!

Sounds good. I’ve decided to give up my afternoon Dr Pepper – hopefully this will be a good substitute. Thanks for sharing!!

My DH and I like to use the Celestial Seasons Peppermint to make iced tea.

I never thought about using the Zingers - DH doesn’t like lemon tea (NO, I promise he’s not a spy-just southern) so I’ll have to make myself a batch.

Peppermint iced tea is the most refreshing drink on a hot day!

Other good iced tea-worthy teas: Twinings Four Red Fruits, Gevalia Blackberry Spice, Celestial Seasonings (I think) Peach, Blueberry, Apple Cinnamon…just about any flavored teas. (I haven’t tried Earl Grey, though.)

Side note: for tea connoisseurs, if you’re ever in the Oklahoma City area, check out thistea room’s tea list! (second page of the menu)

I make iced tea all year long… I use 5 regular tetley tea bags and 3 Celestial Seasonings bags per gallon of boiling water. (and about 3/4C of sugar). My faves are Peppermint and Red Zinger. Eeets GOOOOOD!! :drool:

I had a dream last night that I was looking for the Zinger tea and couldn’t find it anywhere… weird.