Got gift-certificate: YEHA

[color=darkblue]Today is my “50th” birthday. :slight_smile: I think it is so cool turning 50.
I work VERY part time for the local beauty shop and just got back from getting my hair done. She made me a cake, put a banner on the outside of my home for people to HONK, gave me a certificate for a free Glamor Shot make over, and $50 certificate for Joann’s. Isn’t that SO cool.
Joann’s is having there yarn sale and I have a 40% off coupon and a 50% off coupon. Can’t wait to go.
Susie[/color]

well happy birthday 2 u!!! hope you get more surprises!!! :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :present: :present: :present: :present: :present: :present:

Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy Birthday Dear Susie, Happy Birthday to YOU!!!

I’d love to put presents and balloons on my post, but for some reason my computer won’t let me view more Emoticons!! So, just pretend they are here…

Hope you have a GREAT day!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

[color=red][size=6]HAPPY[/size][/color] [color=blue]HAPPY[/color][color=green] BIRTHDAY[/color]!!! 50 is the new 30, as we all know ;)!!
Nice haul, too!!!

:balloons: Happy Birthday!! :balloons:

[color=darkblue]Carmell,Margie, Rebecca and Julie,
Thanks so much for the Happy Birthday wishes and for being happy for me in getting some cool gifts. :slight_smile:
Susie
[/color]

:balloons: Happy Birthday!! :balloons:

Happy Birthday
Now you sound like a wise yarn shopper.

Happy Birthday :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :present: :balloons: :present: :balloons: :present: :balloons:

Hey! What’s that over there points over there

[size=1]runs off with gift certificate when no one is looking[/size]

:roflhard: i saw that!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY – SUSIE!!! Nice gifts too!!! Hope you’re having a great day :happydance: :cheering: :present: :balloons:

[color=darkblue]dustinac, InterNette, Aello, and SoapDoc,
Thanks for the wonderful birthday wishes and HEY … Aello…give me back my gift certificate. LOL,
Thanks,
Susie

[/color]

Happy Birthday to you Susie and many more.

The gifts you received are wonderful… :thumbsup:

[color=darkblue]Thanks Anne. :slight_smile:
Susie[/color]

[color=red][size=7]Happy 50th B-day!!![/size][/color]

:thumbsup:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Or as my kids said when I turned 50–"Do you realize that you’re HALF A CENTURY OLD!!! I’m glad you got the perfect gift!

[color=darkblue]Thanks Joel. :slight_smile:
Susie[/color]

[color=darkblue]My husband must have said the half a century thing a dozen times this morning. LOL.
Thanks Ingrid,
Susie[/color]

:balloons: :present: Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your day! :balloons:

Happy Birthday! What a great present! Sounds like good people to me!