Go now to tuesday morning...YARN!

Trendsetter, Gedifra, etc. Great wools 80% and some good stuff for snuggly scarves.

NICE haul, Kempy!

:crying: another store not around me… I wanted country life :rollseyes:

WOW…VERY COOL!! What a bunch of goodies!! I had recently heard that Tues morning (or some of them) started carrying yarn…looks like!! I must go Sat.!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Because I NEED, I NEED, I NEED yarn…don’t ya’ll, too?! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

the closest one to me doesn’t! :evil:

bummer! I have 8 of them within a 20 mile radius…and the one I went to closest to me is one of the crappier ones. Imagine what they might have at the others!!! It was all I could do to resist the urge to drive straight to the next closest one, about 25 mins away. But I DO have enough yarn!!! Need to stop!!!

Oh, I also (finally) bought a sewing machine while I was there, but I haven’t decided if I’m keeping it yet.

Thanks for the heads-up, Kemp! I just picked up a few balls on my lunch break. They didn’t have many of the same color, but I got some blue and purple bulky-type wool and blue boucle of some sort (gedifra). Now, what to make? :thinking:

NO WAY! Last time I was there they only had some wool ease and cotton ease. That is some sweet yarn you got!

Boy your Tuesday Morning is better than mine. I went over there at lunch and they had a handful of the most pathetic looking yarn I ever saw. :o I passed on it. Guess not all TMs are created equal. :rofling:

Dudette, I found a whole bunch of LionBrand at my Tuesday Morning a couple weeks ago!! :thumbsup: I must go back to see what new yummies they have… :drool:

But I DO have enough yarn!!!

Is there ever “enough” yarn???

Kemp, how much do they cost??

We went over to ours right before closing and got a few balls of grey Gedifra in bulky wt for me to make Lonnie a very warm bike riding hat for cold weather :smiley: ! He :heart: :heart: to ride his bike, so he rides to work about every day & this will be just right for cold days :wink:

OH WOW! I just did a store search and evidently one has opened about 10 minutes from here! I am so going to have to check it out!

Ya know, I have seen a Tuesday Morning around here somewhere, but I had looked at their website once & didnt see any yarn…

Their inventory is constantly changing. You just never know what you will get.

)(&%#(^%@#(&(%^##(%^#)%&(#^#(

NO YARN!

Hey Kemp - I saw the online ad for the sewing machine at TM this week and am thinking about going over there tonight to see it. I’ve never had a sewing machine before and this price looks good for a beginner. Did you get the Brother one? I only want a machine to use for some of my knitting projects … like sewing cording, ribbon, etc. on pillow covers and such. I’ve also knitted a couple of eyeglass cases with fabric (NOT easy work!) and want to sew them with up a machine, rather than by hand.
:XX:

No sewing machines at the one by me either…just remember, when they are out of stuff, they are out!

I did get the brother, but I haven’t decided whether to keep it or not. I want to check around online first to see what people have to say about it. When I went, it was the last one so I had to make a “snap” decision. If you are going to make a special trip, I would call them first. I went to two other TM today to see if they had more yarn, and they DIDN’T have any sewing machines…said they had sold out on Tuesday morning.