I thought some of you might enjoy this.
Welcome to the “Christmas Edition” of getting to know your friends.
Okay, here’s what you’re supposed to do and try not to be a SCROOGE!!!
Just copy this entire email and paste into a new blank e-mail that you Can send. Change all the answers so they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole Bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you.
it’s the season to be cheerful!!!
- Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both.
- Tree; Real or Artificial? Real
- When do you put Christmas tree up? Usually the first or second weekend in December
- When do you take the tree down? Before Jan. 1
- Like eggnog? Of course, it is fattening AND high in carbs
- Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
- Favorite gift received as a child? Madame Alexander “grown-Up doll” This was pre-Barbie
- Hardest person to buy for? Men
- Easiest person to buy for? DGDS
- Worst Christmas gift? Can’t remember any.
- Mail or email a Christmas Card? Mail - but just a few
- Favorite Christmas movie? Frosty the Snowman
- When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I’m inspired
- Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes
- Favorite food to eat on Christmas? My Nana’s homemade fruitcake and ambrosia
- Clear or colored tree lights? clear
- Favorite Christmas Song? I love nearly all of them.
- Travel during Christmas or stay home? go to son’s or daughter’s
- Can you name Santa’s reindeer’s? Rudolph, Dasher, Dancer, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Prancer & Vixen
- Angel or Star on Tree top? angel
- Open presents on Christmas Day or Christmas Eve? Christmas Day
- Most annoying thing about this time of year? traffic, long lines, people missing the real meaning
- Bake at home or Buy? Homemade
- Lights outside? Yes
- Mistletoe? sometimes