Garter Tab Cast on

I decided I should try making some shawls for the charity knit group I am in. I saw some instructions that confused me. Turn work 90 degrees and pick up x amount of stitches. I was confused and moved to something different. Then I looked it up. That cast on is called the garter tab cast on and I watched a video on how to do it. I haven’t done it yet, but I was just excited that I learned something new!


Never heard of that and just watched a video. Thanks for sharing. It’s great leaning a new thing.

I just learned the garter cast on last year, and I love the look :+1: