Funky Smellin' T-Shirts

Ok, maybe someone here can help me…lol…I have this problem with all of our white cotton t-shirts…They always smell weird…Like hair bleach or something. I wash the white’s in warm water, use the same detergent for the whites as I do all other colors, use dryer sheets, the exact same as I use for the other clothes, and, all our other clothes smell great after being washed, but, the white t-shirts ALWAYS smell funky!

I have no idea what causes this problem, or why it’s only the white cotton t-shirts. I’ve tried different detergents and dryer sheets, but, no matter what I use, that weird hair bleach like smell is always there.

Has anyone else encountered this problem??

Do you dry them on high while you dry your other clothes on lower temps? I’ve noticed sometimes at the laundry mat the dryers have a tendency to smell like rubber when they’re on high. Man o man I wish I had a washing machine and dryer.

I use the same dryer setting on all the clothes, that’s part of what confuses me…The only thing I do differently with the white’s is I wash them in warm (or hot, if there are socks and undies in there too…lol) while everything else is washed in cold. Next time I will try a lower dryer setting though, maybe that’s why they smell weird! Thanks!