Full fashioned double decrease

What is a full fashioned double decrease and how do I do it without a machine?

Thanks for your help.

Welcome kjrale!

I’m not sure what a full-fashioned double decrease is. I think I’ve heard this term used for decreases that are done a couple of stitches in from the edge, where they’re more visible and give an ornamental effect, but I don’t know if this is an accurate definition, and I don’t think that reference was to a double decrease, but rather a single decrease.

If your decrease is supposed to apear like a straight line, it’s probably Centered Double Decrease; “cdd” on the abbreviations explained page.

Hope that helps.