From Work To Pattern

[FONT=“Georgia”][B][I][COLOR=“Navy”] Hey All,
I have found a piece of work on something I bought a while ago that I really like and I want to duplicate that part of the garment. But I dont know what pattern it is/name of the type of pattern.
Help! :pout: :help:
I was hoping someone here might know what the style of knitting it is and/or tell me where I could find a pattern and/or write one for me.

The `holey’ columns are some form of lace - k1, yo, knit 2 tog, k1, alternating with k1, k2tog, YO, k1 - separated by purl or garter columns with a knit stitch in the middle. You would need to find a stitch pattern book to see if you could match the lace, or look at it carefully to see how it was put together.

Try this site…it shows over 400 little “swatches” of different stitch patterns. You may be able to find one like it.

GOOD LUCK! :knitting:

I agree with Sue. :thumbsup:

[FONT=“Georgia”][B][I][COLOR=“Navy”]Hey all,
Wow! is perfect!!! I found an easier version of the pattern, that looks just as good, if not better. I think I am devoted to that site (secondary to this one of course).