From Maine

Hello,

My name is Debbie and I live in Maine with My husband, We have two daughters in college and I’ve got plenty of free time on my hands.

I’ve signed up for a knitting class with Adult Ed. I am not new to knitting, but I just wanted to meet other knitters in the community.

Thanks for letting me join your board.

Welcome!!
:hug:

HI Debbie, you’ll love it here! Thats great you are taking some classes.

I live in New York state and I love you state.

Hi There and welcome.
You are in great company here.:slight_smile:

I’ve been knitting for many years. Goodness, what did we do before the internet. So many people to chat w/about patterns, yarns and such.

I’d be lost without the internet now. I am now on www.ravelry.com as WshUpnASta.

Debbie in Maine.

Hi Debbie, I’m in Maine, too. I’m probably around your daughters age. :slight_smile:

Welcome!! Don’t be afraid to ask questions.

You are going to really enjoy it here.

Hi, Debbie! This place is just great! Never been to Maine, but hopefully will get up that way one day. Do y’all have bugs up there? :slight_smile: The bugs here in Savannah are atrocious!!! Would love to be somewhere where there’s no sand gnats, mosquitos, flies, love bugs…yuck!

Oops…got carried away there for a minute. I think it’s wonderful that you’ve taken up the craft again. Good for you!

We do have bugs here in Maine too! But this time of year they are all dying off. Its too cold for them too. hehe. I wish the weather was warmer though.