Frivol Hat

This was SOOO fun to make. It’s knit sideways incorporating short rows on one end and then either seamed or woven. Pattern is: http://dtuttle.com/debiknits/ And I used Plymouth Encore. It looks like it’s a little big in the picture, but actually that wig head is a little small! Hat is adult size and fits perfect.

[color=grey][size=2]The Mod Squad was here - Photo Resized[/size][/color]

:heart: That looks so great! You put in a lot of hard work in that :cheering: :cheering:

wow, thats really nice!

JOUF! Its GORGEOUS!!!

That is so pretty! Nice job on it!

Great job! I looks like a complex pattern. How hard was it really? I would LOVE to give it a try! Thanks for the link. :thumbsup:

It is beautiful!!! :thumbsup:

That’s gorgeous! :inlove: :inlove:

[size=2]That head is freaking me out, though…[/size]

Beautiful hat, great work!!

That looks wonderful great job!! :thumbsup:

You guys are all so sweet! THanks.

It really wasn’t hard, but it’s a lot of twisted (i.e. cable) stitches. I don’t use a cable needle for that, so it was not as slow as if I had. It’s definitely not mindless knitting, but the author has two different patterns spelled out, but then also has it all combined into a 12-row repeat, which was easier for me to keep track of. It does have a provisional cast on and mine did not turn out to be so provisional - I could not get it out! I didn’t use Amy’s video, cause I couldn’t really get it to work right for me. I used the crochet on method. NEVER again. Guess I’ll keep studying Amy’s video on that!

Thanks again!

That is SO fun!! Great job and I love all the baubles!

Great hat! Looks like it would be fun.

Jouf, it’s fabulous! Great work!

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

WOW! That is so beautiful! Great job–I’m jealous!

Beautiful!