Found A Yarn Shop

[color=red][b]My hubby works in North Vancouver and our two daughters were coming back from Whistler on their way back to the US so they stopped to see him … my teenage daughter and I went over to meet them … when we were going for coffee we parked below Marine Dr. and my husband said “do you want to go through this yarn shop?” … (silly question, I know) to get to the street … it was called Knit & Stitch … they had a website listed outside but I went to it and it’s no longer there (unless they now sell prescription drugs) … I emailed the owner and my email was returned because she doesn’t allow mail from my server … I must be spam … sigh … I’ll have to call …

The shop was so bright with a plethora of colored yarns and wools of every persuasion … after coffee my younger daughter and I went back in … ladies on comfy sofas knitting away … since teenagers aren’t that into wooly things and more into “I need food NOW”, I left and said to myself I SHALL RETURN …

Anyone else visited this shop? Can someone tell me where the good shops are in Vancouver? I haven’t been to any and would like to …

Toby[/b][/color]

I’ve never been to Vancouver (though I want to go someday), but you might check out this link:
http://www.knittersreview.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56807

Thanks for the link!! That’s great!

Toby