Forum Database Error

WWWWWhhhhhaaaaaaa???:ick:

yes, the error! But, did you see the new home page? That’s new, right?

The moderators are aware of the error and I’m sure Sheldon will fix it as soon as he can. They’ve been out of town for the holidays so it might be a few days.

Thank god for the “back door” :rofl: [B][COLOR=“RoyalBlue”][/COLOR][/B]

Oh, I know. I nearly had a cow when I kept getting the error. Luckily, I was able to get on through the Knit Chat on the main site page, coincidentally enough, by clicking on the link for this thread. :slight_smile:

I use the new posts link. And with autofill, I don’t have to click on anything, just start typing `knittinghelp’ in my address bar and the whole url comes up.

I flipped out earlier today a nd then went in the “back door”

Just told myself the Sheldon will fix it. :slight_smile:

I can get in the forum, but can’t access anything but the general knitting folder. I miss “Whatcha Knitting” and the questions folders. :frowning:

Go to the top of the page. Along the left, at about the middle left of the page, you should find a “Post Reply” button. Right above that, you should see a list like this:

[COLOR=“Purple”]KnittingHelp.com Forum » KnittingHelp.com » General Knitting » Forum Database Error [/COLOR]

Click on “KnittingHelp.com” (Not here. Up there, of course.)

I had that issue yesterday but today everything seems to be back to normal. I came straight here from my bookmark.

Sheldon and Amy must be back. Everythings right with the KH world.

Me too. Was having withdrawal symptoms yesterday.:passedout:

Man, that was annoying! I’m glad it’s back up!

I can breath again… thank God they are back! I was having the KH DT’s!!!

Thank goodness we are up and running again it was awful yesterday without my fix of knittinghelp!!!