FO & WIP: still Monkeying around

Since I can’t buy any more yarn for a while, I’ve decided to knit up what I have (which is not really much) and finish all wips (which is much - LOL).
Monkey socks, pattern by Cookie A., located on Knitty.com
Needles: KP Harmony 2 size 1 (2.50m)16" circulars
I’ve pretty much memorized the pattern, and as I finish a pair, I begin another; this is my commuter/lunch/free time/oversee DS’ homework --you get the idea --knitting.
The 2 FO are Socks that Rock, lightweight - “Pirates Booty” on the left and “Farmhouse” on the right. Both are “fraternal twins”.

And the WIP is Schoeller-Stahl Fortissima Colori - Socka Color in lot 341019, color 9098. I really like what the pattern is doing to this.

Because the this yarn is much thinner than STR, I’ve been knitting a bit looser (I don’t have a larger size needle). But all seems well.

They look wonderful and all such lovely colours.

Love 'em! They look great! You’re good.

Ohhh, I love the Monkeys. I started a pair and they are too small and still need to be frogged. Love your colour choices…aren’t socks addicting?

Nice job! You will feel so good when all of the WIPs turn into FOs. :thumbsup:

I have socks from that yarn, too! Looks like the same color…so pretty! Love the pattern!

:happydance: They look great!!

They all look fabulous x

WTG on the stashbusting:thumbsup: The socks are wonderful :yay:

Wow. I love the pattern, and that yarn on the left (Pirate’s Booty?) - that’s to die for!

What fun! I love the Monkeys too. You’ll have such a wonderful sense of accomplishment when these are done!

What a great bunch of lovely fellows! I just gotta get on the SOCK bandwagon!

Very wonderful work! Thanks for sharing your fellows with us! :cheering: