FO- Valentine Design Extended

Another extended lace beauty! This one is in Marianne Kinzel’s First Book of Modern Lace Knitting. Measures 32", knitted with size 4(US) needles and 3/2 Mercerized 100% Cotton. I sure hope all these circular beauties are inspiring someone to try them on the needles…:muah: :knitting: :knitting: :knitting:

You do beautiful work!

Oh, that is SO pretty! I am in awe!

Thanks to both of you…I’m in awe of all the gorgeous patterns and am working on another one like this, extending it several more times in a beautiful peachy pink 5/2. Marianne Kinzel’s patterns are all so wonderful but I’m stuck on this one for awhile…

Another beautiful piece of work Mary.

:shock: Someday I will be able to knit things that are that beautiful.

Wow!! :heart:

It’s lovely! Very nice work.

WOWOowowowowow :slight_smile: Stunning as always . I think this is my fave so far :slight_smile:

:inlove: very pretty!!

Mine too the hearts are just gorgeous! I love it. Your home must be stunning with all these pieces in it.

That is just beautiful. Great job!

that is absolutly gorgeous!

Mary, another one? I’m floored that you can get so many done do fast. I’ve been working on a garter stitch sweater for my DGD and have only half done in the time you’ve knitted three of these lovely things.

Like I said before, one of these days I’ll be able to sit down and really get into knitting something as lovely.

Now this should tell you how simple they really are! I get to knit about 4-6 hours daily except on the weekends I have my DGD, then maybe an hour or so.

WOW! It’s beautiful. I never knew things like that could be knit. It’s gorgeous! Great job.

Wow!! Simply incredible!!

Wow, I can tell people that I know you, on KH at least. It is just incredible.:muah:

:inlove: Beautiful work!