FO: Two-needle mittens

I knitted these for me, using Christmas money that I was told to use at the LYS! The pattern is from Plymouth- I knitted my mom a scarf using the same pattern. The yarn is Plymouth Suri Merino. They are very soft. I’m not totally thrilled with how they turned out- using dpns is on my list of things to do in 2006- I think I would like traditional mittens using those better. Still, I love the color of these and they feel good!

Love the color they look great!! :thumbsup:

Oh, those are lovely! They look warm, too!

They look great! Soft and warm!

I am smitten with your mittens. :lol: These look very nice.

Is the seam bothering you or the thought of it?:thinking:

I have a pair on two cir. for my son. It goes so fast, you can smitten yourself with lots of mittens. :XX:

They look yummy! Love the color, too.

These came out really cute! What pattern did you use?

Kath

The seam didn’t bother me too much, it was the shape- more long and rectangular than I’d like. The top was not as rounded as you’d see in a mitten made with dpns. Hmmmm…I hadn’t thought about doing mittens with two circs…I think I have another project to do now!

Kath, the pattern is from Plymouth- it is a pattern for scarf, mittens and hat using worsted weight alpaca.

[color=blue]Those are pretty.

I am the ultimate lazy mitten knitter. I make 2 needle mittens in garter stitch. :rollseyes: I do the thumbs on needles 1 size smaller. [/color]

Kath, the pattern is from Plymouth- it is a pattern for scarf, mittens and hat using worsted weight alpaca.[/quote]

They really came out great, much better than any pictures of two needle mittens I’ve seen on patterns out there! Excellent job.

Kath