FO: Tubey

Love that color green and it looks fabulous on you!!

Thanks everyone! Glad you approve Ingy. :slight_smile:

:roflhard: femmy!

kimmie, I’m not WEARING a bra, that’s why you can’t see the straps :slight_smile:

Seriously, though, I did some BO decreases at the edges (if i had done more it wouldn’t have been so buncy in the front), and then just made sure I wore a bra that has wide-set straps (you didn’t really think I was that perky, did you?)

The trick to making your waist look smaller is to stand at a slight angle to the camera :slight_smile: I took about 20 pictures of myself hahaha.

I “created” one size bigger, Nina, but I probablly didn’t need to. It is SUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER stretchy. I realized this about 4 inches into the body tube, and I made the waist smaller by using a smaller needle size there. I am seriously disproportionate… I think my waist is 11 or 12 inches smaller than my hips and chest.

Renna, thanks for the compliment!! :heart:

:shock:

I think it looks great, Hildie!!! :cheering:

It looks great! :thumbsup:

I am seriously disproportionate… I think my waist is 11 or 12 inches smaller than my hips and chest.

DISproportionate? :shock: Dearrie, those are perfect proportions, of which few can boast! :thumbsup:

Hildie, it looks great and it looks great on you! You should be really proud! And, I don’t think we would have noticed that you weren’t wearing a bra either. :rofling:

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: GREAT GOING HILDIE!!! Nice job :thumbsup:

Looks great! Congrats!

oh geez, I like that waaaaaaaay too much. Now I’m gonna have to knit it!!! GAH. If only I could get down with this MASSIVE SCARF!!! knits like crazy

YAY!! Hildie–I LOVE TUBEY and it looks so good on you and you look so good in it, you make a GREAT PAIR!! (and you have a great pair to go along with the pair of you!) :smiley:

Wow, I wasn’t diggin’ the tubey when I saw it on knitty, but with the different colors, I’m lovin’ it too! It helps seeing it on a “well endowed” woman, too – I’m not always sure what will work well with my body type.

Wow, I’m just FINALLY seeing this Hildie! It looks wonderful!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: 'n it!

gosh that looks great. I’ve been saving this pattern, printed off at work and I’m ready to make it - well I WILL be as soon as I’m done with the 3 scarves I have on the go!

I didn’t quite understand part of the pattern, I need to read it again - have left it with my mother so hopefully she can explain the bits I don’t get =P If not I may be back here to ask you!

That colour looks fab on you!

You did a great job and it shows off your “hour-glass” figure beautifully. The touselled hair looks great too. :thumbsup:

thank you thank you thank you!!!

FYI, I didn’t understand the directions either. I ended up knitting the boob tube part separately and then attaching it to the arm tube. I was worried it wasn’t going to work, but in hindsight I think it worked better because I was able to combat some of the problems others had with it–bunching in the back, bagging in the front. I didn’t solve EVERY problem, but it was easier to fix things since they were separate pieces.

Looks great on you! The more I see of this sweater, the more I think I need to make it.