FO: Tiger Eye Scarf *Finished!*

I just couldn’t wait to show you this one, I’m loving it too much!
It’s the beginning of a scarf I’m making as a Christmas present for my younger sister. Originally I was just trying to use up some of my stashed yarn by trying out a few lace patterns I had found.

I didn’t particularly like the colour but as I knitted up the lace I fell in love with it. Guess you can’t even judge a skein by it’s colour! It really reminded me of my sister’s eyes (the colour, not the tiger-eye thing haha) so I decided it would make a lovely present for her.

Anyway, there isn’t a pattern per se, only the tiger eye lace I guess you can find all over the place and on both sides of it is a simple 9st lace pattern.

I love the color and the pattern is awesome! Great job and what a lucky sister! Hope she’ll enjoy it! Mary

That pattern is beautiful!:inlove: Good idea to get a jump on Christmas knitting!:thumbsup:

That is really beautiful!! And you are getting a great head-start on the holidays, too :thumbsup:

Wow!:cheering: That is a beautiful scarf! Good Job!

Jen:knitting:

Oooh, so pretty! She’ll love it!

That is gorgeous!! I am not really a green person, but that is such a lovely, rich color – I love it!:thumbsup:

Way to go with the Christmas knitting already! It’s lovely.

That is beautiful. It will make a great gift.

Cute. I love the color.

That is absolutely beautiful…what a lucky sister! :muah:

:inlove: so pretty…I have always loved that pattern…your sister will love it :thumbsup:

It is lovely. :cheering:

That is working up beautiful!! I can understand why you’re so excited about it! What kind of yarn are you using?

That’s beautiful! I :heart: the pattern and the colour is gorgeous :inlove:

Wow, that is absolutely beautiful! You did a great job! :slight_smile:

Very pretty!

Very fancy-looking! I love it!

That is a beautifull scarf, I am also interested in what kind of yarn and needle size you are using. will have to look this pattern up.

stitch pattern:heart: