FO: The "Test"-sweater EDIT: pattern added!

I just realized that it has been quite some time since I posted a FO here(lack of time+study kept me busy), so I thought I’ll just post my latest one(for others check my blog :wink: ).
It’s a sweater I call the “Test”-sweater. As the name indicates I knitted it as a test for another sweater out of some Hipknits silk. But since the silk is not cheap and doesn’t like to be frogged many times I decided to knit this “test”-sweater. Oh, it’s my own pattern btw. :wink:
The yarn used is “Linie 12 Clip” from Online, a cotton yarn in a color between pink and orange(depending on light). It’s a sweater knit from the top down with an easy lace pattern.
As I already promised on my blog, I’ll write down the pattern after knitting the silk version and post it.

That is lovely. I love the color~

So pretty and summery! :happydance:

:smiley: WTG with your own design…it’s FABULOUS :happydance: :cheering: :happydance:

Love the design! Love the color! :inlove: Nice job :thumbsup:

WOW that’s relly good :thumbsup: Go you! :heart: Love the colour and the lace pattern! :inlove:

Wonderful job!

VERY VERY NICE!!! I can’t wait to see the pattern instructions…:slight_smile:

Wow! You’re so clever! I love the look of the lacey pattern at the bottom - hope the silk one turns out just perfect again like this one - I admire your restraint, knitting a practice project first!

ooooh that is gorgeous! can’t wait for the pattern & silk one :smiley:

:inlove: Beautiful!!

:cheering: :happydance: looks good! congratulations! :happydance: :cheering:

It’s beautiful!

That’s fabulous. I love it!

Absolutely beautifully gorgeous! :cheering:

Wow, it’s gorgeous! I love the lace and the color!

:inlove: Gorgeous work! I totally envy you guys that can CREATE your own patterns! I’m a big chicken and like to follow the pattern.

Great job!

Thanks you all for your nice comments! The sweater is now lightly blocked and I took another pic where you can see the lace pattern a bit better(please ignore the bra :oops: ):

It’s really beautiful!! I know what you mean about the cost of silk!! I want to knit a short sleeved top and the pattern called for Rowan Calmer–which is almost 12 bucks for 1 ball!! I needed 4 at least, and I can’t pay that!! Is this Online Linie a cotton blend? And may I ask, about how much did you have to spend on the yarn?? If it’s too personal–please just ignore!! :wink:

The Online yarn is 100% cotton. I got it from a super sale for 1€ per 100g skein(compare) :shock: and the sweater only used 3 skeins.
The silk I’m knitting with now is from here and costs 7GBP per 100g. Probably one of the most expensive yarns I ever brought (apart from Rowan Kidsilk Haze), but sooooooooo soft!