FO: Summer Top

This was on the cover of VK Spr/Sum '04. The neck shaping was a little tricky but I managed to finish it. I used “Celia” by Vittadini, which still looked like a hot mess after I blocked it. I was so disappointed and I was about to trash it. However, the ladies in my knitting group suggested I use a gentle steam instead of the spray bottle and it started to look better.

the top looks terrific. Fits you well. I hope you enjoy it

What a cute top! You did a really nice job!

Looks a very summery and hot on you!
Congrates!

[COLOR=black][FONT=‘Trebuchet MS’][FONT=Tahoma]Your top looks gorgeous. The fit is also good. You did a great job. :cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering:[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT=‘Trebuchet MS’][/FONT]
[FONT=‘Trebuchet MS’][/FONT]

Very very pretty as is the wearer!

Oh wow, I love it! The details around the neckline make it soooo special!! Great job :smiley:

Looks lovely.

That’s adorable! Good Job!:thumbsup:

Looks great on you!

Beautiful job–very neat work!

Knitaholic

Sexy! Great knitting! I love it!

Lovely! I covet that magazine.

That looks incredible…store bought - which is a compliment.

Great job… indeed I looked and wondered why you were posting the original magazine picture with a model! :slight_smile: Good for you and good for the ladies recommending that steam approach.

It is beautiful and looks great on you.

Great job - very impressive looking! How nice to make something that fits so well and looks so stylish.

It looks great on you!!! Super job!!! :cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering:

It looks really good on you. Nice job!!

That’s beautiful, great job! :cheering: