FO- Socks.... using Lorna's Laces

Well I have these socks and umm well I have been working on them since… cough cough October cough

It has taken me a long time to get these finished… I do have a valid excuse though… my puppy. Since she has been with me (November 25) my knitting has taken a backseat. But it’s well worth it.

I hope to finish these soon, as I am growing tired of them and I want to get started on my next pair.

Those look so beautiful. I’ve never used Lorna’s laces yarn, but have longingly admired other people’s projects with it. You have done such nice long cuffs on those socks - that takes some time. Hold your head high. Well done!

which colorway is that?

it’s gorgeous!!

Great looking socks!!

Those are beautiful!!!

Beautiful color! I hope you finish them soon! :cheering:

Very pretty :slight_smile: I just bought some Lorna’s Laces and I’m excited to try it!
Nice Socks :cheering:

The color way is Purple Club. I bought the yarn last year and they were suppose to be a Christmas present for a friend last year, so instead she will get them this year. That is if I don’t keep them for myself.

Gorgeous! :cheering:

Those are lovely.
You will get them done soon I’m sure.
I have a pair of socks I’ve been working on , on and off, since January. If I just tell myself firmly to finish them I think I’d have them done in a couple of days. But I am easily distracted by other projects.

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

They are finally finished!

I swear these socks almost got the best of me.

I actually had my friend finish them off (kitchener stitch) for me today. I walked into her store and just handed my knitting bag over and said “FINISH”. She knew what I was going through with these socks, so she just sat down and did it for me.

Now I can move on to my next pair, hopefully with less stress!

Great socks! Are those your first?

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: Great job!!!

Great color!

They look lovely, I :heart: the color!

I’m in love! They are beautiful - and PURPLE!!!

You must have some happy feet!

:heart: :cheering: mmm, those are gorgeous!!! :cheering: :heart:

I :heart: LL sock yarn!

how many hanks did that take, if you don’t mind me asking?

:cheering: :cheering: Great job!!! The socs look great!!! :cheering: :cheering: