FO: Sahara

I love this thing and just have to share!

I deviated a bit from the pattern and only did 1 repeat of the bottom and sleeve edges and used the same yarn for the neckline instead of matching it to the other edges.

Beautiful! :cheering:

Wow, you look great in it! I see you raised the neckline. It’s very flattering.

Thanks!

Yes I reaised the neckline a bit because I’m a 34D. I pinned it lower at first and the side material just looked too stretched out, like it didn’t fit. I’ll probably do the sleeveless version for summer with the low neckline and just wear a tank under it :eyebrow:

Great job! I love it!

It’s gorgeous!!

Why can’t I see it??

blueeyes, if the pic isn’t working, there is a link in my signature to it :slight_smile:

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I still can’t believe I just learned to knit during the Christmas holiday! 28 December 06 was my first time picking up a needle in front of this website!

I see it now! It is so pretty.

Really???

Wow! You have learned very quickly! It’s beautiful!!!

Looks wonderful - I love the color!

You did a terrific job. That color is beautiful!

That’s lovely … and an appropriate colour for you seeing as you are in the Netherlands :cheering: :happydance:

It is gorgeous on you, AND it looks like your lipstick matches perfectly! Bravo!

:cheering:

It looks great!! :cheering: :happydance: :cheering: :happydance:

Thank you everyone for your kind words :muah:

Wow! You have learned very quickly!

Yeah, I really shocked myself. I remember walking in to the big-scary yarn store and having no idea what to get. I didn’t even know that you needed different sized needles for different size yarns :oops: How embarrassing!!! I’m actually planning on popping in there tomorrow to show her the sweater :wink:

It is gorgeous on you, AND it looks like your lipstick matches perfectly! Bravo!

haha, yep! It’s NARS Lolita, which I think was discontinued. Too bad, I love this color!

That’s lovely … and an appropriate colour for you seeing as you are in the Netherlands :cheering:

Oh I know! Queens Day, here I come!

That is pretty!

great work!!! You’re a quick study!!

Beautiful! :cheering: :cheering:

that is amaizingly beautiful
great job