FO Pretty Dress

I knit this dress last year for my niece. I just loved the pattern, it is so lacey and so feminine and so so easy. You can read more about it on my blog.
Its from the Better Homes and Gardens Knitting Year Round book.

Omigosh! That is just adorable!! :heart:

That is positively incredible!! I would love to be able to knit something like that for my daughters, but it seems totally overwhelming to me. Maybe someday I’ll be brave enough… :slight_smile: Great job!!

The dress came out so beautiful. You did a wonderful job on it. Thanks for sharing the link to the book too. Sure can’t beat the under four dollar price for the book either. :teehee:

Love it! I’m tempted to make it for my daughter!

CA-YOOT! great work!

that is really wonderful!!! good job!

Wow! Good job, that is so cute!

Beautiful work! After seeing the picture of the dress with the bobbles I must say I like the dress better without.

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

JudyD

Absolutely darling!

Oh my goodness! What a beautiful dress! :notworthy:

That dress is just beautiful! Great work! :cheering:

So very pretty! Love the color you chose too.

Thank you for the encouragement.
Abbiliy - Sure you can knit this dress and much more. Trust me, it is a very easy pattern to follow.
JudyD - I agree with you about the bobbles. Another reason I left them out was, it did not look like a great idea, on a little toddler’s dress.
Quiltlady - The book has quite a few nice patterns.

What a beautiful dress! I’d love to knit that for my niece, I think I need a little more practice first.

:muah: :notworthy: That’s beaaauuutiful!!!

Oh that is so beautiful! :heart:

What a pretty dress. You did a great job. A very lucky little girl will wear that. :heart: