FO - Pomatomus fingerless mitts/gloves: UPDATE -Mom loved them!

These are for my Mom: but not a Christmas gift. She complained that her hands get cold when she’s at her computer. This was my first time doing this; I hopes she likes them.
Yarn: Koigu (color is grey/purple/green)
Needle: US 0 (2 16" circulars)
Pattern: Pomatomus Gloves http://rineke.blogspot.com/2006/12/pomatomus-fingerless-gloves.html
and CookieA’s Pomatomus Socks http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwinter05/PATTpomatomus.html

Through Ravelry, I found modifications that made it easier for me: only doing Chart A, & replacing the plain stockinette stitch in the glove pattern with the twisted knit rib of the sock pattern (nice and stretchy across the palms).

I love them and am sure your Mother will too.

:inlove: love those and so will she! Very pretty

They’re beautiful, and I’m sure your mom will love them. I’ve been wanting to try this pattern. Thanks for the info on the mods. How did you like working with the Koigu?

Oh, those are pretty! I’ve seen the socks but never considered modifying the pattern for gloves! Nice job!

Those are very beautiful!! I have those on my queue too. I’ll like those modifications and will have to keep them in mind when I make them.

Beautiful! :slight_smile:

gorgeous! I’ve been wanting to try my hand at fingerless gloves - this may just be the pattern!!

I really like using Koigu; it’s not my first time. A couple of years ago I made a small Arrowhead shawl. The colors are so beautiful – I have a hard time choosing! Besides that, the yarn itself has a great feel and twist to it.

I love them! I think you chose the perfect yarn too. It really shows of the striking pattern. :thumbsup:

Those are beautiful!!

Waaaay cool!!! The stitch pattern is awesome! She will adore them!!

That is a fascinating pattern stitch. Very clever mitts and you did a good job on them and chose nice yarn. :cheering:

These are absolutely GREAT!!! I adore the pattern stitch! :heart:

These are great! I’m knitting the socks right now and this pattern is absolutely great - looks good, stretchy and intuitive to knit. Wonderful work:thumbsup:

[COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]Stunning!
TEMA:yay: [/COLOR]

great mitts, I am glad she loved them. They’re really gorgeous