FO: My stash yarn "Branching Out" scarf!

Hi’ya! :waving:

I am very pleased with this scarf for more than one reason!

1. it is my first more complicated lacy scarf

2. it was made with STASH YARN! :woot:

3. it taught me the value of LIFELINES!

4. it was made to go with my OPAL cardigan!

Anyway, it took me eons to finish because I took too many “knitting sidetrips” along the way! But, it is finally DONE! :happydance:
It is not as delicate looking as some Branching Out scarves I’ve seen…but, I still like it!

Close-up

Scarf was made to “go with” this OPAL cardigan.

The lowcut neckline is chilly. I wear it with a camisole top, so my neck feels cool inside air-conditioned buildings. I am going to make a camisole top for OPAL later on. Will have to buy additional yarn.
The scarf will feel good around the neckline.

It looks beautiful. Isn’t lace fun?

Both are

That’s beautiful!

Oh gosh…the pattern looks so pretty with that yarn! :inlove:

Wonderful job!

ArtLady, it turned out wonderful! Isn’t it great to have matching clothes :teehee:? Teh cardigan and the scarf look really great together.

Thanks for your kind words and compliments!

I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again (my agedness allows repetition! :teehee:):

It means a thousand times more to me to receive your kudos than anyone else’s in the world! :muah:

I really like the color and they look great together!!

beautiful! i always love all of your stuff! :thumbsup:

It’s very lovely!! Thank you for sharing and congrats on getting some of your stash worked!!

It’s just beautiful! I like it more in this yarn than other Branching Out scarves I’ve seen, and it goes perfectly with your sweater. Lovely work.

That pattern looks beautiful in the colour you’ve chosen - I reeally want to knit it now!

Divine what more can I say x

wow it’s amazing!

Oh.
My.
Goodness.

The scarf and the cardigan are absolutely the most beautiful things I have ever seen! Stunning!

WOW! VERY beautiful, the scarf and the sweater. :thumbsup:

Both are beautiful! You always do wonderful work, and I always tell you that. Maybe you could pass some of your skill on to me? :slight_smile:

:passedout::passedout:[SIZE=5][COLOR=Purple]So beautiful It knocked me down! YOU are an amazing knitter & a hero to many here !!!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Thank you for showing your beautiful work.[/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Absolutely Beautiful :cheering:

I hope to get to that point sooner rather than later…

Mary

Just beautiful!! Lovely work! :cheering: :cheering: