FO - My So Called Scarf

I have been waiting forEVER to do this scarf. Just couldn’t find the right yarn. Went into the LYS a few weeks ago and lo and behold was the exact yarn used in the original pattern. I was SO excited! LOL Anyho, here it is:

TFL!

Beautiful! Great job! :slight_smile:

Looks beautiful!

Very nice! :thumbsup:

Looks great and I love the colors!!!

Pretty! What yarn did you use?

You have done a lovely job and I love the colours x

Your stitches look so neat… Great job!

I made the same scarf, fun pattern to do, but did not add the fringe. Now I wish I would havethought about it. Looks beautiful, love your colors.

Thanks Wanda - You know, I hadn’t planned on adding the fringe but since I had the yarn leftover and didn’t know what I’d do with it I thought I’d try it … and I like it!

Thanks! I used Manos Del Uruguay yarn.

Your scarf is absolutely gorgeous! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

I love this scarf! I got some of this yarn in this exact colour for Christmas and I was thinking about making it. How much yarn did you use? I really like the fringe too- nice touch!

Beautiful job!! It was worth the wait!

I know, isn’t this colorway beautiful? It goes with EVERYTHING! LOL I used pretty much all of my 2 hanks, but I also made a simple ribbed headband to go with my scarf. So I used it all. One hank really isn’t enough unless you make it quite a bit skinnier.

Wanda, that is one pretty scarf. I bet it does go with everything, the colors are gorgeous. Good job!

:inlove: I love the colors…so pretty… you did a great job!

It’s beautiful!

Great job. Fantastic colors.

Those colors are pretty. Great job!