I knit a sock! Yay for me! :woot:
I used some worsted weight acrylic I had lying around.
I’d never knit in the round or on DPNs before and so that took a few tries to get it right. And my cuff ribbing is kinda’ wonky, but the rest of it looks okay.
I’m surprised that it went fairly quickly and wasn’t overwhelmingly difficult. I just took it step by step and tried not to overthink things. The hardest part was the kitchener stitch - and the hardest part of THAT was that I couldn’t just frog a couple of stitches and start over when I missed a step or things didn’t look right.
This was such a fun project, I’m already planning on making more. My husband is thrilled as his feet are on my list