FO - My first hat!

It was a test hat to see how everything went and while I don’t think I’ll wear it due to mistakes, I’m quite proud of myself.

Now, for the photographic evidence:

Congratulations! You should wear it proudly–nobody will see the mistakes but you. :wink:

Fantastic! Gorgeous colour too. :heart:

I must agree with Ingy! That hat is beautiful! Wear it with pride :slight_smile:
:smiley:

Thanks everyone! Maybe I’ll wear it…we’ll see :thinking: .

I think it looks superb! You SHOULD wear it, although you can wait until it is cold again. :wink:

I love it! :smiley:

Absolutely wear that hat with pride. It is CUTE! And you look cute in it. I have yet to make a single item without at least one mistake. Those , I think, are to be considered the individual unique touches to each item. You have made your own hand-made hat unlike anyone else’s in the world. Congratulations!

I love it! The hat is beautiful! So are you! I also love the color!

Turned out great! I don’t see any mistakes. Wear it! Looks good on you!

Well, you don’t see the mistakes because they’re at the back, :lol: !

Thanks for the encouragement, my fellow knitters. loveswildflowers, I never thought about that. I guess it’s the little things that make it personal.

Looks great!

I agree with everyone and your tension is perfect! Great job! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nice job! :thumbsup:

Great job! I don’t see any mistakes – it looks perfect to me! :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone! I’m trying out cable knitting now. We’ll see how that goes.

:smiley: FANTASTIC job :cheering: :happydance: It looks great on you :wink: Oh, u will LOVE cabling :wink:

Great job! Wear it proudly!

Definitely wear it! It looks fantastic, and it looks fantastic on you!

And you didn’t make mistakes. No! They’re handknit design features and we love them! :inlove:

Great color!! What a cute hat! It looks great on you!!